Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dallas Mavs!

ARE CHAMPIONS! Yes, finally! Cowboys sucked, Rangers almoooost did it, BUT THE MAVS ACTUALLY DID IT! And even though I really don't watch basket ball, I am proud of my team (Especially since they Beat the Heat)

AHAHAAAAhahhooyie! Yup, beat the heat. Not very many people can "beat the heat" around here, especially not during the summer ;)
and even though I'm happy about that....... I had to cancel my vet appointment for my himalayan siamese cat because it's located right in the middle of the parade they're throwing for the mavs tomorrow.. Lame/Yay Mavs! He probably hasn't been to the vet in a couple years, though, and he really needs to get checked up on. :(

.....Woo Mavs!..
Oh well! Re-scheduled for next Tuesday at 9:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment