Thursday, July 28, 2011

The morning..

I have spent the past hour and a half cleaning out Hank's kennel of urine, removing the bottom filter tray and washing that clean, giving Hank a bath, and finally playing with him till he cooperates and eventually decided to fall asleep. It is now 5:46 AM.
I can't fall asleep at all. All the cogs in my head are turning and my brain is at full speed ahead, but my body has been reduced to a sad puddle of sleepiness.

Atleast Hank has had fun tonight! (other than wetting his bed and having to get his mommy to clean it for him, which I was so enthralled to do ) That's what puppies are for~!

Still in search of a car. I have $1400 saved and I'm just trying to get one before the school year starts so I don't have to share a minivan with my dad, I already feel sorry enough for him having to drive it. Not to mention, Texas weather is getting 110+ past week and the air conditioning BARELY works in that thing. I can survive without it, but I can't let Hank travel in that heat.
Saw a nice 1999 Nissan Sentra on craiglist today and so I texted the person and they never replied back. :( let down. It was only $1300, too. Oh poo..

atleast I know hundreds of cars and what nots are posted on their each day so I'll have a fresh start tomorrow. Looking for a nice 4-door that's from the late 80's-90's. preferably a honda, toyota, nissan.
No fords. no good experience with fords.

Sling some goodluck drool to Hank and I

No comments:

Post a Comment